Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rawrosaurus!

My other half is my rawr. He may be my Viking, but we have entire conversations in Dinosaur. It's possible I am more fluent in Dinosaur than I am in English. So given my recent obsession with making plushies, it was obvious I needed to make a Rawrosaurus for valentine's day.
Supplies...
I've been waiting for a good use for the stamp.

Exo-skeleton! Kinda...

RAWROSAURUS!

I am ferocious! And sideways...
Everything came from my stash. The green fabric was a remnant left over from making Bear's SuperWhy costume, as did the yellow fabric which was once upon a time a t shirt. My Viking made the stamp for me when we were working at camp. The buttons came from my ever expanding bag of buttons, and the stuffing is fabric scraps and fiberfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment