Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am a terrible blogger...

...but I'm actually getting pretty good at this crafting malarky.  That I regularly fail to update is actually rather sad, because I've been making all kinds of wonderful things. I even got halfway through writing another post about my rather spiffy circle skirt... But that will have to wait for another day.
My most recent projects need attention. Today might be a multiple-posting day, so as to make up for my previous neglect...
 Project Number One.
I have a wedding to attend at the end of the month. I fell in love with this dress, and it fits me like a glove, but the colour is a bit of a no-no.
Before... (from WHBM)
So, thanks to the wonders of Dylon, the dress now looks like this. I was aiming for a rich emerald green, but I kind of like this.
So cute!
It is entirely possible though that the really strong emotional response I have to it is because it is now the exact same colour and texture as my the sofa my gran had and I spent many happy hours curled up reading on...
Looks like fiddle head ferns...

No comments:

Post a Comment